This week, we teamed up with my mamá friend, Danielle from mom wife foodie to share one of her delicious yet healthy on-the-go snacks. It’s for sure perfect for snacking on during this busy holiday season.
So grab yourself a bowl, and the ingredients listed below. Turn on the oven. And make a batch of this delicious granola!
- • 1/2 cup olive oil
- • 3/4 cup honey
- • 2 tsp vanilla
- • 1 tsp cinnamon
- • 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- • 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- • 1/2 tbsp sea salt
- • 1/2 cup chia seeds
- • 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- • 2 cups pecans | crushed
- • 5 cups old fashioned oats
- • 1 cups cranberries
- preheat over to 300°F.
- In a large bowl combine 1/2 cup olive oil, 3/4 cups honey, 2 tsp vanilla, 1 tsp cinnamon, 1/4 tsp ground cloves, 1/4 tsp nutmeg, and 1/2 tbsp sea salt. Mix together thoroughly.
- Add 1/2 cup chia seeds to wet mixture and stir.
- Mix in 2 cups ground almonds and 1/2 cup ground flax seed.
- Add old fashioned oats 1 cup at a time, mixing between each set till you’ve reached 5 cups of oats. Make sure all oats are coated.
- Cover 2 trays with parchment paper.
- Spread your granola mixture evenly between both trays. Cook for 45 minutes at 300°F or until golden brown
- Sprinkle 1 cup of cranberries over granola.
- Once golden brown allow to cool completely before breaking into clusters.
- Store in a seal tight container.