Calling all Magic Key Holders and soon-to-be Magic Key Holders! Today we’re sharing all about the Disneyland Magic Key Holder Perks & Celebration Month. As you continue reading, you’ll notice that there’s plenty of additional magic to add to your park visits!
Magic Key Holder Perks
Purchasing a Magic Key pass, allows you to obtain access to a new Magic Key Portal in the Disneyland app. This is where you can find all of the perks in one area such as special experiences, collectibles, special merch, discounts, updates and more during your visits.
Additionally, Magic Key Holders can enjoy dining at the Magic Key Terrace located inside Disney California Adventure Park. This special dining lounge was created just for Magic Key holders!
From plant-based meal options (cauliflower ceviche yum!) to fun secret menu drinks and food items (ask for the scallops!). Food allergy families can request a chef consultation and modify meals according to your dietary needs. Be sure to make advance reservations via Disneyland app.
Magic Key Holder Celebration Month
Magic Key Holder Celebration Month starts Feb. 1 and runs throughout the month of February at Disneyland, Disney California Adventure and Downtown Disney.
Make Magical Memories in the Parks
- Enjoy Disney PhotoPass opportunities with Magic Shots and complimentary Disney PhotoPass digital photo downloads.
- Peter Pan Shadow: Available at Disneyland Park.
- Steamboat Willie: Available at Disney California Adventure Park.
- Magic Key Drink Tumbler – Enjoy your favorite cold beverage on the go, available at select locations for purchase.
- Magic Key Slush at Galactic Grill – Delight in sweet frozen deliciousness, available for purchase.
- Complimentary Magic Key Branded Sunglasses – Pick up a pair of sunglasses at the corridor near the entrance of Cars Land, across from Blue Sky Cellar. Available for a limited time while supplies last, subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Downtown Disney District Offerings
Magic Key holders can also head to the Downtown Disney District for some additional food and artwork perks!
- Receive a complimentary poster of an Avengers Campus blueprint and a unique poster from our attraction poster series on Facebook and Instagram, available at select locations — including World of Disney and WonderGround Gallery, while supplies last. No purchase required.
- Pin with Purchase at Wetzel’s Pretzels – Magic Key holders can receive a special limited-edition pin with all purchases at Wetzel’s Pretzels during the month of February, while supplies last.
- Ima’gin’ (Cocktail) at Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen – Empress Gin, mint-infused syrup, fresh lime juice and sparkling wine—along with a bit of glitter dust—create a “magical’ cocktail that changes colors in front of you. Stir your imagination away with a rock candy stirrer.
- Magic Shake at Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes – Sip down an Instagram-worthy dessert—a whimsical blueberry pie classic shake topped with whipped cream, a cherry and vibrant sprinkles.
Celebrate Anywhere and Everywhere on the Magic Key Portal and Social
- Behind-the-Scenes Content with Disney Imagineer – Rediscover your favorite attractions at the Disneyland Resort. Available on Facebook @DisneylandMagicKey throughout the month of February.
- Special Phone Wallpaper – Get your phone dressed for the occasion with a themed wallpaper
- Celebratory Instagram Filter – Add a fun filter that brings the magic of the celebration anywhere you happen to be. Available on Instagram @DisneylandMagicKey
Lunar New Year’s Celebration
Head to the Magic Key Holder area under the Silly Symphony Swings at Disney California Adventure Park during the Lunar New Year celebration (1/21/22-2/13/22) from 1:00 PM to 7:00 PM and grab a Rajah button keepsake. Also, as a Magic Key holder, you can obtain a special discount on the Sip and Savor Pass along with a Magic Key lanyard.