This post is sponsored by Crockpot™. All opinions are our own and as always, we only work with brands we love.
Now that Christmas is around the corner, it’s also our favorite time of year to bake and make holiday treats at home. And with so many celebrations this month, including multiple birthdays, we wanted to share a delicious cake recipe!
The Perfect Celebratory Cake Recipe
But wait, this recipe is not just any ordinary recipe. Here’s the thing, it just so happens that Crockpot ™ is celebrating their 50th anniversary too! So in honor of all these celebrations, we’re leaving you with our super delicious slow cooker cake recipe – Eggless Cranberry Crumble Cake! Many of you know our kids have food allergies, hence why we omitted the eggs in this cake. But let me confirm, it’s by far the most moist one we’ve made yet. This flavorful cake is always a hit with our family and let me tell you, a few are not even fans of cranberries. But this cake? Gone within a day! It’s the perfect celebratory cake and also the easiest to make with our NEW Crockpot ™ Design Series®. The new series features a streamlined design and modern-vintage aesthetic. It’s available in 3 qt, 4.5 qt, and 7 qt sizes in new colors and styles.
For this Eggless Cranberry Crumble Cake recipe, all you need to do is mix all the ingredients together and add them to your Crockpot. I love that Crockpot does the cooking for us, so we can enjoy time with our loved ones.
And speaking of time, one of our favorite activities to do while our food is cooking is to play Lotería. If you’re looking for a new holiday game to play with your loved ones, be sure to check out our Holiday Lotería printable and recreate our delicious Eggless Cranberry Crumble Cake below.
Eggless Cranberry Crumble Cake Slow Cooker Recipe
- Crockpot ™ Design Series®
- 2 1/2 c all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 c brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 flax seed egg to create a flax seed egg you'll need one tbsp ground flax seed and three tbsp warm water.
- 2/3 c vegetable oil
- 1 can coconut milk (13.5 oz) or milk of choice
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Turn Crockpot on and set it to high.
- In a medium bowl, add flour, baking powder, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt and mix.
- In a small bowl add ground flaxseed and warm water and mix.
- Add wet ingredients (vegetable oil, coconut milk, and flaxseed egg) to dry ingredients and mix.
- Add baking soda and vinegar and mix.
- Lightly coat avocado oil into the bottom and sides of Crockpot insert and add in the cake batter.
- Cook on high for 2.5 hours
- Garnish with dried cranberries and powdered sugar
Join us in celebrating the holidays and Crockpot’s 50th anniversary with our Eggless Cranberry Crumble Cake Slow Cooker recipe! Be sure to also check out our other Crockpot recipes Café de Olla Holiday and Cranberry Ponche Navideño.